Last Updated: 10/10/2023
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We may collect the following types of personal data:
– Email Address
– Contact Details
– Browsing data and history on our website
How Do We Collect Data?
Directly: When you fill out forms on our website.
Indirectly: Through cookies and other similar technologies.
How Do We Use Your Data?
We use your data for various purposes, including:
– To provide the services you’ve requested
– To send promotional materials (if you have opted in)
– For internal analysis and research
– To comply with legal obligations
Data Sharing and Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal data to third parties unless we have obtained your explicit consent or are required to do so by law.
We implement various security measures to protect your personal data, including encryption and secure servers.
Under UK law, you have the right to:
– Access your personal data
– Request rectification or erasure
– Object to processing
– Port your data to another service
How to Exercise Your Rights
To exercise any of your rights mentioned above, please email us.
Updates to This Policy